Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters happen at the most inconvenient times for home and businesses owner. That is why our professional Disaster Cleanup Team is ready 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We don't mind the inconvenience of getting a call in the middle of the night, on the weekends, or even during the holidays. Water damage emergencies do not wait to happen during business hours. That is why we are ready to provide emergency mitigation services at any hour. We have a local office and our crews are ready to respond to your disaster quickly. Let us show you why we are known to be "faster to any size disaster."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (651) 490-5317
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Saint Paul / White Bear Lake arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.